You want to see bid silver?

Going through my dad stuff after he passed away. Found this BIG silver in his coin collection.

That’s s merc next to it. 1/2 pound pure silver.

5 Likes

Dang, at 1/2 lb that is big silver.

1 Like

1 Like

Holy huge!!!

1 Like

I’ve never seen one like that, huge!!

1 Like

That is special right there!

1 Like

WOW!!! that is huge

1 Like

Dang, that’s an awesome chonking piece of silver.

My dad apparently had an amazing coin collection stored at my Grandmom’s house, but after she passed away my vulture of a brother and his vulture wife who only lived 15 minutes away pillaged the house of anything valuable, but claim they didn’t. I always thought he did, then solidified that when I saw one of my great-great grandfather’s old Remingtons at his house. He tap danced and claimed that was the only thing he got. :rofl: My Dad didn’t believe him, and is so mad about it he cut him out of his will. Gotta love family drama.

I’m glad me and my brother get along, and no drama.

We split up my dad’s stuff on what each of us needed and would use. We didn’t keep a total of dollar amounts.

When my father-in-law passes away, you will need an accountant and a lawyer to divide stuff. My wife’s brother and one sister are terrible. They are already fighting over stuff, and he is still alive.

I know three different people who inherited extensive coin collections. They all removed the coins from the protective coin holder, rolled them, then turned them in for face value at the bank—no idea what they were doing.

I know the one collection was over $20,000.

1 Like

I dont like the drama our family gets along fine.

1 Like